Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi, 31th Match – Live Cricket Score, PSL

Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi

Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi

Match information

Date 31th match, Pakistan Super League, 2024
Venue. National Stadium, Karachi

Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi

PZ 146/7(20)

MS 147/3(18.3)

Multan Sultans Squad

Abbas Afridi, Aftab Ibrahim, Johnson charles, Faisal Akram, Reza Hendricks, Iftikhar Ahmed, Ihsanullah, Charis Jordan, khuhsdil Shah, David Malan, Muhammad Ali, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Shahzad, Shahnawaz Dahani, Olly Stone, Tayyab Tahir, Reece Topley, Usama Mir, Usman Khan, David Willey, Yasir Khan

Peshawar Zalmi Squad

Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Saim Ayoub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Amir Jamal, Dan Mousley, Hussain Talat, Paul Walter, Rovman Powell, Haseebullah Khan, Muhammad Haris, Aimal Khan, Arif Yaqoob, Arshad Iqbal, Gus Atkinson, Khuram Shahzad, Luke Wood, Lungi Ngidi, Mehran Mumtaz, Mohammad Zeeshan, Naveen-ul-Haq, Noor Ahmad, Salman Irshad, Shamar Joseph, Sufiyan Muqeem, Umair Afridi, Waqar Salam Kheil,

Multan Peshawar In the Pakistan Super League 2024

the Qualifier will be played between the top two teams, Multan Sultan and Peshawar Zalmi will compete at the venue of Karachi and the winning team will directly go to the final, while the losing team will have one more chance. There will be an eliminator in the form of a two-match match, in which one of the teams from Islamabad United or Quetta will win against the team that will lose the match and the match of the match is very important for both the teams and the opposing teams. What is their previous head-to-head record?

Multan Peshawar In the Pakistan Super League 2024

Which of their players are better and in perspective

which team has more chances to win then Aaj’s match prediction and other things are forming part of this report. Although the team was able to top-fill, but their performance or their confidence in the last three matches must have been reduced to some extent because before winning the last match, they had to face failure in two consecutive matches against Peshawar Zalmi. against Islamabad and also against Islamabad United, although Multan Sultan scored 22 and 8 runs against Islamabad, but despite that they had to face defeat and on the other hand, the confidence of Peshawar Zalmi and their morale. High, which has won three in a row

Multan Peshawar And that’s why today’s match is going

to be tougher, although on paper, Multan Sultans have a more balanced team, they have more in-form players, especially their bowling unit. is in form but despite this three consecutive victories Peshawar Zalmi can not be taken lightly after this, they have also beaten Multan Sultan in the last three matches they have played. have done

Quetta Gul editors have also been defeated

Karachi Kings have also been defeated and if you look at the performance of Multan Sultan and Peshawar Zalmi in the tournament, Multan Sultan has won seven out of 10 matches and lost three, they have 14 points. Paas and Peshawar Zalmi have won six out of 10, but their one match which was against Lahore Qalandar and Peshawar Zalmi was the heart favorite in that match was rained out if that match was not rained. It was possible that Multan Sultans and Peshawar Zalmi have the same status in terms of points, but Multan Sultan has a little advantage here that their net run rate is better, that is, they are scoring more runs.

Multan Peshawar And their bowlers give less runs

due to which it can be said that Multan Sultan’s team is more balanced. If you look at the previous record of both teams, in this PSL 2024, both teams have met twice and both times Peshawar Zalmi. won surprisingly and beat Multan Sultan and in the last three matches before that, Multan Sultan defeated Peshawar Zalmi in 2024, Peshawar Zalmi has made a great comeback

Multan Peshawar Out of the last five matches

Multans have won three of them, Peshawar Zalmi has won two of them, and out of the total of 15 matches that have been played between the two teams, Multan Sultans have won 10 matches. In only five matches, Peshawar Zalmi has won, that is, Peshawar Zalmi has won half as many victories as Multan Sultan, and this match is to be played here in Karachi. There is competition

Multan Peshawar And out of these three

Multan Sultan has won twice and Peshawar Zalmi only once. In every way, Multan Sultan’s previous record is heavy and the important question is which team is the favorite in this match. If we talk about the meeting line of both the teams, Multan Sultan’s batting line has four players who are in excellent form.

In which Mohammad Rizwan is the second top scorer

he has scored 366 runs in the tournament, scored four sevens and hit 15 sixes. Apart from this, Usman Khan has scored 90 plus runs three times in four matches in the last three matches, including consecutive double centuries. Included is 112 His average is 173 His strike rate Usman Khan can play a crucial role in AJ’s match Mirza 134.5 for Multan Sultan One of his sprays is great His average is 43 He has scored 304 runs and he Also has excellent form

Apart from that Iftikhar Ahmed

although he is getting less chances, not many balls are hit when he comes to the crease, that is the reason why his average of 51 two fives and strike rate of more than 193 is promising. He can also play a big role if he gets a chance and compared to Peshawar Zalmi, they are clearly relying on Babar Azam who has scored 498 runs which is PSL best. He has single-handedly scored nearly 31% of his team’s runs, a record for the highest contribution to runs for his team in a single season in the history of the Pakistan League.

After that is Ayub he has scored 71 runs

because his strike rate is very good but his average is Mathies’ average which means his consistency is a little less. Apart from this, there is some hope from Roman Powell, who has a strike rate of 169 and an average of 30.

And Aamir Jamal is unsuccessful in bowling

but his strike rate is 164. He played a big game. In the case of 87 runs, Peshawar Zalmi can rely on him to some extent. It is more heavy, they have more in form players instead of Peshawar Zalmi, what Peshawar Zalmi Pura is doing on top of their captain Babar Azam.

If the team of Multan Sultan is able

to get the wicket of Babar Azam early, then Peshawar Zalmi may face difficulties. Talking about the bowlers, Multan Sultan’s load is clearly heavy here as well, taking the top wickets of this tournament. Has 21 wickets, Muhammad Ali is in excellent form and is the other top wicket taker

And David Welle has also taken 13 wickets

Abbas Afridi is in form, so the over-all bowling unit is also the charge of Multan Sultan. If you look at it, here among the four bowlers of Multan Sultan, more than 12 wickets have been taken, there is one of Peshawar Zalmi. No other bowler has been able to get 12 wickets for which he tops the list with 11 wickets. Apart from this, no other bowler has managed to get 10 wickets till now. Got wickets

While Saim Ayub has taken six wickets

Peshawar Zalmi is weak in the bowling unit, as I said at the beginning of the tournament that the bowling line of Peshawar Zalmi is probably not capable of taking Peshawar Zalmi forward. But due to Babar Azam’s brilliant leadership and his brilliant batting performance, Peshawar Zalmi was able to finish in the top two, this is his great success.

Otherwise, there are too many questions

on the polling line that they have, so after this scenario, which team is the favorite, after this situation, here if it is said that five percent or a little bit, we think that 10 percent which Multan Sultan has more chances, why not, their batting line is also in good shape, all institutions are in form, their polling unit is in excellent form.

In contrast Peshawar Zalmi is only relying

on its captain while Syam Ayub Roman Powell is supporting him to some extent, otherwise there is not much hope from a team that runs on one player and also Peshawar Zalmi. The bowling unit that is there is also not performing as well as it should or is not strong enough

There are small names

there is no such big name or there is no such regular performer, due to which it can be said that Peshawar Zalmi has a relatively less chance of 10 percent, so if anyone has a prediction from me in this match. So I will give 60% chance to Multan Sultan and 40% chance to Peshawar Zalmi. This match will start at 9 pm and now PSL is towards its end. Some players have shown such performance in the same season

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *